1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

QCA schemes of work???? (P.E)

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by annalou00, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Our school has decided to standardise our planning format and as P.E co-ordinator I am in the middle of P.E planning for Years 1 - 6. The QCA schemes of work have been taken down. Does anyone have them downloaded or know anywhere I can download them from myself. I would really appreciate any help. I have spent weeks doing this and am so close to the end.

2. Our school has decided to standardise our planning format and as P.E co-ordinator I am in the middle of P.E planning for Years 1 - 6. The QCA schemes of work have been taken down. Does anyone have them downloaded or know anywhere I can download them from myself. I would really appreciate any help. I have spent weeks doing this and am so close to the end.

3. uppereastside

uppereastside New commenter

4. Hi everyone! My name is Mr Mac and I have set up a YouTube channel and a Twitter page for students to access to help support their P.E. revision. On my YouTube channel I have uploaded Podcasts on GCSE topics in P.E. and created lists of some of the best P.E. videos online. These videos can be accessed by searching for MrMcevoy1 or by clicking the link below: www.youtube.com/user/MrMcevoy1 Students can also follow me on Twitter where I will be leaving daily hints and tips about P.E. and creating P.E. based discussions. www.twitter.com/mrmacpe Encourage your students to accsess and follow these resources. Tell other teachers who may not read these posts to spread the word. Thanks for your time......Mr Mac

5. You're a star - thank you!!