1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

QCA French Units 13-24

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by islander99, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hope someone can help with my crisis. I've been writing a scheme of work in French and Spanish this summer, based on Units 7-12 of QCA this summer and I've just realised that I only have electronic copies for Units 13 onwards in Spanish. As I'm hoping to write up these units next, this is a real pain, especially as the QCDA links no longer work.
    Does anyone have electronic copies of French Units 13-24 which they'd be able to email me?
    Thanks a million in advance.

2. Hope someone can help with my crisis. I've been writing a scheme of work in French and Spanish this summer, based on Units 7-12 of QCA this summer and I've just realised that I only have electronic copies for Units 13 onwards in Spanish. As I'm hoping to write up these units next, this is a real pain, especially as the QCDA links no longer work.
    Does anyone have electronic copies of French Units 13-24 which they'd be able to email me?
    Thanks a million in advance.

3. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

4. BrightonEarly

BrightonEarly Occasional commenter

5. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

Yes, the QCDA schemes have now been taken over by the TDA and are hosted by primarylanguages.org.uk at http://www.primarylanguages.org.uk/resources/schemes_of_work/tda_schemes_of_work.aspx The QCDA link on this website leads to a dead end.
    PrimaryLanguages.org.uk has a wealth of information and ideas for primary language teaching if you are seeking inspiration, and could be useful for revitalising KS3 too.
    I finished yesterday uploading the Y6 units of the Sunderland scheme of work, which is based on the QCA units and cross-referenced to the KS2 Framework.
    [​IMG]

6. Wow! I've just come back from holiday to find all of these riches! Thanks for your help. That's exactly what I needed.