1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pupils Email me homework! :)

Discussion in 'Primary' started by adonai, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Ah, just brilliant. The future of primary school homework has just arrived in my inbox - assuming that everyone will have access to the internet and a computer:

1. Pupils begin an ICT task linked with another subject (perhaps typing up their completed biography text.
    2. They complete it at home and send it as a PDF file ( which my Year 6 pupils have just done and sent me over the weekend).
    3. The work is printed by my ICT monitors in school (two of my Year 6 pupils) backed and displayed on the walls by my three display monitors.
    :) Who said teaching was hard.

2. Ah, just brilliant. The future of primary school homework has just arrived in my inbox - assuming that everyone will have access to the internet and a computer:

1. Pupils begin an ICT task linked with another subject (perhaps typing up their completed biography text.
    2. They complete it at home and send it as a PDF file ( which my Year 6 pupils have just done and sent me over the weekend).
    3. The work is printed by my ICT monitors in school (two of my Year 6 pupils) backed and displayed on the walls by my three display monitors.
    :) Who said teaching was hard.

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Hmmmm wonder if year 2 could do all this??? I fear not!

4. I doubt it Minniemix. That's why I chose Year 6.

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I moved to year 2 this year after 15 years mostly in year 5 and 6. Even your lovely homework wouldn't entice me back! :)

6. frustum

frustum Lead commenter

A friend of mine was tearing her hair out last week because her daughter's homework bounced when e-mailed to her teacher. Make sure your inbox can cope, particularly if they start producing powerpoints.

7. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

You realise you could do all of that without steps 1 and 2 if you just gave them a sheet on paper?