1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pupil speak level descriptors

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by rollo, Sep 26, 2005.

1. dttrainee

dttrainee New commenter

To save Kevin's time the level descriptrs are available for download at

http://www.helenhudspith.com/general.html

Instructions on how to download them are just before the table of contents.

Please let me know via the contact page if you have anything you may be able to share. We are in a lull between first and second teaching practices, so now is the best time for me to update with new resources if anyone is willing to send any for any DT subject?

2. Hi Kevin remk69

Just been looking for KS3 level descriptors and saw your message. Any chance of emailing them to me?

Thanks mate

James
    jamesieboy27@hotmail.com

3. haven't been on the boards for a while but am very interested in any workable descriptors. Please forward if you have time, Angela billingham

4. dttrainee

dttrainee New commenter

Again, to save Kevin's time the level descriptrs are available for download at

Just find the ones you want in the table, right click and select

"Save Target As..."

5. Kevin
    Please send copy of abc Level descriptors (the in-between levels)
    Plesae send to savagenigel@hotmail.com

Ta a lot Nigel savage

6. Kevin - I would love a copy of your level descriptors if possible. dttrainee thanks for your help too.
    jenna_ralphson@hotmail.com

7. i don't mean to be rude but why can't people just folow the link that was provided to get the levels

8. I followed the link and found the levels descriptors (why don't we say "level descriptions"?)

9. Hi Remyk69... Just read your post about level descriptors split into sub sections of a,b,c... could you please send me a copy to y11gcse@hotmail.com. thanks

10. Hi folks

Please read messages

81, 85, 89, 90 and 91.

I have placed far more on Helen's site than I have been sending individually.

Kevin

11. its nice to have different versions of things to make your own decision thanks missdy

12. please could you send me the ABC level descriptors. our school has just introduced this across all subjects and iam really stuck on how to interpret the nc levels in d&t.
    many thanks ryt34@hotmail.com

13. To remyk69. Like so many before me can I too have a copy of your level descriptors. If there is anyway that I can be of service, just ask. My email address is marnold@magnacarta.surrey.sch.uk Cheers Mike Arnold

14. Hi, children currently looking at me like a group of dear in headlights!!! level descriptors in pupil speak would be greatly appreciated.. many thanks LM
    please send to mummyloui@yahoo.com

15. dttrainee

dttrainee New commenter

as mentioned several times before.

To save Kevin's time the level descriptrs are available for download at

Instructions on how to download them are just before the table of contents.

Please let me know via the contact page if you have anything you may be able to share. The summer holidays is the best time for me to update with new resources if anyone is willing to send any for any DT subject?

16. Could i please have a copy of the descriptors divided into sub levels as well?
    Many thanks
    cathrynx@tiscali.co.uk