1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pupil Speak Level Descriptors

Discussion in 'Geography' started by D_A_Sheehan, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Okay..been teaching in the UK for nearly five years and those damnable Curriculum levels still wreck my head. Anyone have any good pupil speak level descriptors that I could pinch. I would be forever grateful.
    my email is Declan.Sheehan@gmail.com

2. Okay..been teaching in the UK for nearly five years and those damnable Curriculum levels still wreck my head. Anyone have any good pupil speak level descriptors that I could pinch. I would be forever grateful.
    my email is Declan.Sheehan@gmail.com

3. teacherman2

teacherman2 New commenter

Hi Declan, did you have any luck? I'd really like a copy if you did! :)

4. InControliThink

InControliThink New commenter

I emailed him some, if you leave your email i'll send them to you also.

5. Sorry to be a pain but I would love a copy to, busy trying to divide the NC levels in to child speak them sub levels so this would be a huge help.

my e-mail: gregmavin@hotmail.com

6. If this is for KS3 and the new 2008 version, could you send them to me as well, please. [​IMG]

Many thanks.

7. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Argh! I'm always loath to join these threads, but sometimes can't resist.
    Any chance of a copy? Or even better, someone adding a version to resources on here?
    Thanks
    tafkam.tes@googlemail.com

8. Hi there.
    I was wondering if you would be able to send me a copy of the level descriptors also? I they for the new KS3 programme?
    Email: jasonpellett@hotmail.co.uk
    Much appreciated

Jason

9. Hello everyone
    I would really love one of these too please.

I am soooo snowed under with rewriting endless SoW that every little helps - esp when my brain is mush like today :(
    Thanks, Lauren
    geostar@live.co.uk

10. Hi,

Any chance you could forward me a copy of the new Student speak level descriptors please?

Email: vickylongmore@btinternet.com
    Thanks
    Vicky

11. New to the forum and in the process of redesigning our levels. Could you possibly forward a copy to me

Thanks

12. I would really appreciate a copy of the 'pupil speak' level descriptors for the new levels

Thanks
    Elaine

e.brennan@notredame.liverpool.sch.uk

13. Hi there - would it be possible to have a copy of the pupil speak level descriptors for Geography my email is apgrant@hotmail.com
    Many Thanks and much appreciated
    Andy

14. Hi there,

Sorry to be a pain but could I have a copy too. We have level ladders that look good but are probably too text heavy.
    My email is louisemalits@hotmail.com
    Thanks so much!

15. I've been reading with interest the many requests that this post has generated. We also have a post on the Primary Geography Champions website on this very theme. Would it be worth sharing some of these frameworks and posting them on the GA website? Ifyou are agreeablewould the people who have them agree to send them to me by e-mail? wnorth@geography.org.uk Just one thing - there have been some minor changes to the level descriptions which are scheduled to apply (I think from Sept 2011) - though these are fairly minor.

16. Hi could I have a copy of the level descriptors as well please.
    Thanks

17. Sorry, it would help if I included my email! It is nearly christmas and my brain has stopped working!
    Thank
    Lucy
    lucy.jenningss3@tiscali.co.uk

18. Plzzz could I also request a copy of the level descriptors would be very much appreciated!
    [​IMG] suhayl123@tiscali.co.uk