1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pupil premium 'champion'

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by welshwales, Nov 18, 2019.

1. welshwales

welshwales Occasional commenter

Help fellow Tessers. I'm looking to appoint a PP 'champion' and am getting stuck in knots over the type of wording the ad should say...I want it to be a trained teacher that does this..but want the role to be very much about championing the 'rights' of this group...has anyone got an ad they've used that could help me?

2. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Well all staff should be responsible and accountable for ' getting the best ' socially, academically and emotionally out of all of their students as a matter of course and ironically this should surely be driven by those at the top ? So perhaps you are looking for someone with a very clear agenda / track record re leading and managing quality provision ? Crucially though I suspect the whole ethos of rights and responsibilities need to come from you ( as Head ) . What does your mission statement imply / promote ?

welshwales likes this.