1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pupil friendly APP?

Discussion in 'English' started by jennye55, Oct 24, 2008.

1. jennye55

jennye55 New commenter

Hi,

I want to use the APP grids with my classes, but I don't think the language is pupil-friendly. Anyone know where I could get any more pupil friendly APP grids/sheets?

Thanks in advance,

Jen

jenny534231@yahoo.co.uk

2. jennye55

jennye55 New commenter

Hi,

I want to use the APP grids with my classes, but I don't think the language is pupil-friendly. Anyone know where I could get any more pupil friendly APP grids/sheets?

Thanks in advance,

Jen

jenny534231@yahoo.co.uk

3. montyjacs

montyjacs New commenter

Hi Jenny

I've emailed you my APP grids which are friendlier but not necessarily child friendly if you see what I mean. Perhaps it will give you a start...although APP was never meant to be shared with students as I understand it.

Jackie

4. I have just sent you my pupil friendly ones that I picked up from somewhere (Thanks to whoever wrote them originally!)

5. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

6. HI, please may I have a copy of your 'pupil frendly' APP that you 'picked up from somewhere'

thanx

7. montyjacs

montyjacs New commenter

Smithy - I've sent mine to you. Iceeb - leave an email address if you're still in need.

Best wishes

monty

8. Hi - could I have a copy please?

anarchy@megapei.com

9. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Are the Leicestershire ones not good enough for people? Or is it just that no-one reads any more?

10. CarolineEm

CarolineEm New commenter

Thanks for the link to the Leicestershire site, tafkam. There are some <u>excellent</u> resources there - APP / Afl etc. Definitely worth the visit.

11. Anarchy and Smithyrock apologies for not sending you the grids sooner - you now have mail, hope they help.

12. Hello.

I'm pulling my hair out with these APP grids!!

Could you send me a copy of your pupil friendly ones so I can see where to go next?

Anything else to do with the subject that you have found useful would, I'm sure, be gratefully received.

Thank you

Joel.

jvacara@fairfieldhigh.tameside.sch.uk

13. Could get hold of them too please?[​IMG]

chirpyandcheerful@hotmail.co.uk

14. Joel, Happy, Steph - you all have mail

15. I'd love to have a copy of them to look at too if that's ok? We've just introduced them to our school. Forget pupil friendly - what about teacher friendly??!!

Thanks in anticipation,

Cath

16. d_sarfraz

d_sarfraz New commenter

Hi could I too have the pupil friendly APP.

Sorry to be cheeky and jump on the bandwagon but it would really help me a great deal.

My add is d_sarfraz@hotmail.com

Thanks

17. coolpinkbarbie

coolpinkbarbie New commenter

Just to throw a spanner in the works..... our APP advisor from QCA has told us not to use Pupil Speak grids as they often miss out some of the key aspects. We have been told that we have to share the grids we use with the pupils!