1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Pupil confidence and engagement in maths, HELP please?!

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by TeachWithMissD, Feb 5, 2016.

1. TeachWithMissD

TeachWithMissD New commenter

Dear current Key Stage One, Two and Three teachers in the UK,

I am currently in the final year of my BEd Primary Education degree which involves completing a research project for my dissertation. I am posting in the hope to gain help in my research project which is investigating pupils’ confidence and engagement in maths. I have chosen this as this is an area of the curriculum the current government are discussing.

It would be extremely helpful if you could take the time to partake in this short, online survey regarding your views on pupils’ confidence and engagement in maths within your class. All responses will be kept anonymous to ensure that individuals will not be identifiable, questions can also be left unanswered if preferred. Participants will not be identifiable in the final writing and all data collected for this research will be destroyed in October 2016.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me,

Bea Durston

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2575683/Pupil-confidence-and-engagement-in-maths

2. TeachWithMissD

TeachWithMissD New commenter

Thank you for all the current responses - any more are still greatly appreciated!