1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

punctuation and statistics

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Geniel, Aug 21, 2011.

1. I am planning some research about how I can improve the children's use of punctuation in my primary school. Is anyone aware of statistics that are available that relate to this? Also, has anyone used a method where they have statistical evidence that it has worked (opinion based on experience would also help). Finally, when looking at the strands does anyone have stats/opinions about a correlation between a dip in punctuation and anything else? Any help appreciated. Thanks

2. I am planning some research about how I can improve the children's use of punctuation in my primary school. Is anyone aware of statistics that are available that relate to this? Also, has anyone used a method where they have statistical evidence that it has worked (opinion based on experience would also help). Finally, when looking at the strands does anyone have stats/opinions about a correlation between a dip in punctuation and anything else? Any help appreciated. Thanks