1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Puking for no reason, argh!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Lilybett, Mar 11, 2012.

1. I don't have a hangover! Dunno where this has come from, Yuck! Have felt off all day but just put it down to not getting enough sleep, and just had a handful of plain crisps at lunchtme so what came up was all yellow and biley ewww! I never get ill - what is this and how can I make it go away?!
    We tell the kids if they've thrown up, they can't be in school for 48 hrs. If I feel okay in the morning, am I all right to go in?
    Is there anything grosser than vom? Yuck yuck yuck!

2. I don't have a hangover! Dunno where this has come from, Yuck! Have felt off all day but just put it down to not getting enough sleep, and just had a handful of plain crisps at lunchtme so what came up was all yellow and biley ewww! I never get ill - what is this and how can I make it go away?!
    We tell the kids if they've thrown up, they can't be in school for 48 hrs. If I feel okay in the morning, am I all right to go in?
    Is there anything grosser than vom? Yuck yuck yuck!

3. mandala1

mandala1 Occasional commenter

Do you think you might be poorly?????

4. EcoLady

EcoLady New commenter

Pregnant?

5. Haha. GAH I can't be either of those things! Just back after a whole half-term off following a broken ankle! Breaking bones is definitely better than barfing. Had forgotten about the sweat running down your face, the sick running down your nostrils and the way you re-nauseate yourself by hanging over the pile of your own sick before you can flush! Haha groooooss. [​IMG]

6. fantastischfish

fantastischfish Established commenter

Thank you for sharing!
    Get well soon. I know it's **** timing but you shouldn't go in if you've been vomiting. The last thing the school needs is MORE people off poorly because you've passed on your bug. There are some horrible vomiting bugs going around. Stay at home for at least 24 hours.