1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PSRN resources

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Shabas, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Just wanted to pick everyone's brains regarding resources. We have som money (yippee!) to invest in maths resources for NURSERY. If you have a resource that you feel has been very good value for money, could you post what it is and where from? Thanks. I am looking through catalogues but unfortunately previous experience tells me that resources are not always what they seem!

2. Just wanted to pick everyone's brains regarding resources. We have som money (yippee!) to invest in maths resources for NURSERY. If you have a resource that you feel has been very good value for money, could you post what it is and where from? Thanks. I am looking through catalogues but unfortunately previous experience tells me that resources are not always what they seem!

3. Our children love the sorting suitcase - I ordered it through Amazon, I think it is by Learning Resources and was less than £15.
    The most popular resources which are not specifically PSRN are the Melissa and Doug cookies - slice and bake. We use them for sorting, matching, counting and sharing, again on Amazon. We also have some cupcakes with different shapes to fit them into a tray. Can't remember where they were from but will look when in work tomoro. They also love the sorting keys - £20 TTS, and the connecting camels also on TTS.
    I agree, lots of resources are a bit disappointing but these have been worth the relative small amounts we paid for them. Happy spending!

4. Hi, could you go into more detail regarding the cookies please? Are they wooden? How can you "cut" them? Thanks! Im intrigued!