1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PSRN assessments

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kitten30, Feb 27, 2012.

1. At the moment we use a tracking sheet for phonics that covers the basic phonemes in phase 2/3 and blending and segmenting words. I'd like a sheet I could use for PSRN. The one we use at present isn't very user friendly and if I'm honest takes far too long to complete with limited information. Does anyone have an assesment tracking sheet I could look at for ideas.
    Just to clarify we do use observation sheets and post it observations to assess during CI activities as well I would just like a tracking sheet to give an overview of where each child is each term/half term.
    Thanks

2. At the moment we use a tracking sheet for phonics that covers the basic phonemes in phase 2/3 and blending and segmenting words. I'd like a sheet I could use for PSRN. The one we use at present isn't very user friendly and if I'm honest takes far too long to complete with limited information. Does anyone have an assesment tracking sheet I could look at for ideas.
    Just to clarify we do use observation sheets and post it observations to assess during CI activities as well I would just like a tracking sheet to give an overview of where each child is each term/half term.
    Thanks