1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pshe schemes of work

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sophie3, Mar 5, 2007.

1. I know its completely odd on an early years site, but i am the school's pshe co-ordinator even tho i teach reception. I know absolutley nothing about pshe in KS2 and have just gone to the QCA to try and find the schemes of work to find out what we should be covering, and i cannot find it! I have found citizenship, has pshe and citizenship been combined (I thought they were still separate). If anyone knows where i can find out what should be covered by KS1 and KS2 in pshe could you let me know.
    Thanks in advance

2. I know its completely odd on an early years site, but i am the school's pshe co-ordinator even tho i teach reception. I know absolutley nothing about pshe in KS2 and have just gone to the QCA to try and find the schemes of work to find out what we should be covering, and i cannot find it! I have found citizenship, has pshe and citizenship been combined (I thought they were still separate). If anyone knows where i can find out what should be covered by KS1 and KS2 in pshe could you let me know.
    Thanks in advance

3. Lizzo

Lizzo New commenter

Leave your email address and I'll send you a SOW

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

5. 894

Hello, i've just read this thread and although it's quite a few years old was wondering if you'd mind emailing me the SOW too please? Many thanks! blackbelt8@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,
    Chloe

6. http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/132720
    Hav you looked at the SEAL stuff for early years? Might be of interest.