1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PSHE Presentation - Help!

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by nataliekoullapis, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Hi all,

I am currently doing my GTP and have a PSHE presentation approaching in a few weeks!

We have to share with the group a PSHE lesson based on team building or something that will actively get everyone involved but struggling for ideas. It doesn't have to be long at all... for example, I know that a friend is getting everyone to hold hands and have to work together to get the hoop around the circle without letting go.

Anyone got a great lesson that they would like to share? I know this would help other fellow teachers :)

Thanks in advance! x

2. Hi all,

I am currently doing my GTP and have a PSHE presentation approaching in a few weeks!

We have to share with the group a PSHE lesson based on team building or something that will actively get everyone involved but struggling for ideas. It doesn't have to be long at all... for example, I know that a friend is getting everyone to hold hands and have to work together to get the hoop around the circle without letting go.

Anyone got a great lesson that they would like to share? I know this would help other fellow teachers :)

Thanks in advance! x

3. Sir Cumference

Sir Cumference New commenter