1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

pshe policy and links to Here I Am

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by jackhenna, Mar 16, 2007.

1. I want to update the PSHE policy as i dislike how our current one is written. does anyone have a policy from a catholic school that they would be willing to share. thanks jack

2. I want to update the PSHE policy as i dislike how our current one is written. does anyone have a policy from a catholic school that they would be willing to share. thanks jack

3. I have a copy of the PSHE learning grid with links to Here I am from the Nottingham diocese which they have kindly let our school use, it looks perfect for my needs, could be for yours too. I have it as adobe read only or xls, it will be done on word over the summer they say. Post your email and I'll email it to you!

4. Have sent two emails.

5. Hi!

Our school has just changed from a 1st school to a primary. I would be very grateful if you could e-mail me the info related to 'here I am' and SEAL. My e-mail is ruthbedlington@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks in advance[​IMG]

6. amt

amt