1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PSHE curriculum map

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by simian01, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Could you send it to me too, please?

2. I can, please send me your email

3. noodlier

noodlier New commenter

Hi, I'm just wondering if you got one of these? If so, would you mind forwarding it to me too? My email is misslmckay@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks

4. pineapple123

pineapple123 New commenter

Hi Please could I also have a copy of your PSHE curriculum map - I have just been made Head of this department and the copy I have is not very complete. Thank you for your help.

5. I really need some help also. I don't think I've written ths post n correc place-apologies!! I've recently become PSE coordinator in a primary school in Wales. I am desperately looking for a PSE scheme of work that we n use for the teaching if our PSE. At the moment we have nothing, we are simply following the kills framework for Wales an itself nightmare. Can anybody point in the right i reaction of. Suitable scheme of work fr PSE in welsh primary schools. Thank you!

6. Hi

Is there any chance I could have a copy of this plan.

Thanks. nakita.walker@hotmail.com

7. Hi could you please send me a copy of the PSHE cambridge plan joe.ephgrave@hotmail.co.uk

8. Or could anyone send me a copy that now has it :) joe.ephgrave@hotmail.co.uk thanks!

9. j_pink

j_pink New commenter

www.pshcepathways.weeble.com

I have various mapping tools. Nationally accredited co-ordinator and teacher. Follow me on Twitter @SarahHeptonPSHE

10. hi j.pink I would also love a plan if its not too much trouble x

amandakeebs@btinternet.com