1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PSHE - child sexual abuse

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by saro87, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Can anyone point me in the direction of any literature concerning how child sexual abuse is prevented through PSHE or how victims are supported? thanks

2. Can anyone point me in the direction of any literature concerning how child sexual abuse is prevented through PSHE or how victims are supported? thanks

3. Hello,

I am emailing on behalf of our organisation Eyes Open Creative. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise which seeks to raise awareness of issues Child Sexual Exploitation in the UK.

I have only just seen your question on the TES site, and I can point you to our 'Love or Lies?' Education Resource Pack, which is a pioneering Healthy Relationships programme aimed for use with KS 3 and 4. The Love or Lies?? Education Resource Pack. contains our acclaimed film My Dangerous Loverboy, as well as other hard-hitting media content, and a complete lesson/activities/guidance booklet for teachers, practitioners and trainers who work with young people.

Our aim is to see this pack being used in secondary school teaching in schools across the country. We believe it will help raise awareness of CSE and educate young people about positive relationships, encourage their self esteem, confidence and awareness of the issue and help to reduce the amount of victims involved in sexually exploitative relationships.

To find out more or to download a free sample go to our website https://eyesopencreative.wordpress.com/resources/

I hope that was helpful.

Claire Holmes
    Eyes Open Creative
    0114 279 4920