1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PSED Display

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by michelle_des_uk, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hi All
    I need to think of a simple but effective PSED display for an upcoming PER in Feb.... It's still from Autumn's 'myself'' topic, so it needs updating before they come in!! Any ideas would be great- currently we're having a couple of weeks working on bear stories, haven't had any ideas as yet but i'd like the display to last out the year if possible!! [​IMG]
    Any ideas would be SO welcome!
    Thanks!
    Michelle. xx [​IMG]

2. Hi All
    I need to think of a simple but effective PSED display for an upcoming PER in Feb.... It's still from Autumn's 'myself'' topic, so it needs updating before they come in!! Any ideas would be great- currently we're having a couple of weeks working on bear stories, haven't had any ideas as yet but i'd like the display to last out the year if possible!! [​IMG]
    Any ideas would be SO welcome!
    Thanks!
    Michelle. xx [​IMG]

3. We have a helpful heart board at the mo, fits in with people who help us. Big heart in background, when children do something helpful we fill out a little heart and stick it on. Will transfer hearts to LJs as evidence when done. Have never had so many doors held open for me!!
    Could even try brilliant bears?
    Hope that's some help.