1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ps for anyone interested

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Jun 22, 2012.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I just uploaded a few files into my Blog, I know a few of you follow it and I got a bit behind as not coming to Uni for internet, - so several days blogs have gone up in one go this morning. Nothing particularly inspiring, but it is something I try to do regularly. Thanks to those of you who are so kind to send me appreciative messages. You feel like my 'virtual colleagues' so these items are for you.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I just uploaded a few files into my Blog, I know a few of you follow it and I got a bit behind as not coming to Uni for internet, - so several days blogs have gone up in one go this morning. Nothing particularly inspiring, but it is something I try to do regularly. Thanks to those of you who are so kind to send me appreciative messages. You feel like my 'virtual colleagues' so these items are for you.