1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

PRS advice

Discussion in 'Music' started by Rockmeamadeus, Mar 9, 2012.

  1. What sort of music will you be performing?

    Does the school have a public entertainment license?
  2. jubilada

    jubilada New commenter

    Thanks for responding - Faure, Debussy, Richard Rodney Bennett, Gerschwin.
    Is a public entertainment licence different from the usual licence schools have? The school is often used for concerts by private organisations or groups so maybe they do, or would individual organisers have their own licence?
  3. jubilada

    jubilada New commenter

    Can anyone help - please?

Share This Page