1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Provision Mapping

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by angelface22, Feb 14, 2012.

1. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

There u go

2. ccollinroberts

ccollinroberts New commenter

3. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Should be with u .

4. at64

at64 New commenter

Hi I can't explain it but as a new SENDCO this term would be interested if anyone would be able to send me a system that works I'd be most grateful. ailsat@live.co.uk

5. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Hi - should be with you all

6. Just about to take up my role as SENCO and feeling rather overwhelmed by the whole Provision Mapping aspect. Hope your offer of help still stands.

thepedleys@ntlworld.com

7. Hi
    I am aware that I am very late to this thread but would really appreciate a copy please if you still hav the patience. This is one area of my role I have never got to grips with. Many thanks.
    stillinbritain@hotmail.com

8. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Sure about this e mail add ?

9. Hi Minnie me,

As a new senco I'd be really interested in having a look at your work on provision maps.
    My email address is: claire76ellis@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!

10. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Claire - should have it. Ms Summer - no luck with add you provided

11. Hi
    I'm aware that I too am late to this thread but would really appreciate a copy of the Provision Mapping if you could send it. I hope you don't mind me asking after all the other requests but it would be so good to get your advice/ideas.
    With thanks!
    mariakardasinska@yahoo.co.uk

12. sarahall

sarahall New commenter

Hi
    I saw your reply on the website, we are currently looking to adapt out provision map and I'd be really greatful if you have any examples of opnes that work well
    Thank you in advance
    Sara
    sarahall125@hotmail.com

13. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Hi Sara- did PM you -sorry was not useful - hope you get some responses .Cheers

14. mohawkvic

mohawkvic New commenter

hey! Any chance at all you could forward it to me too (I know its a while since original post!) i'd be very appreciative!
    miss_vyktoria@hotmail.com

Vicky

15. Could I be a pest and ask for the provision mapping as well. Thank you. lynchatwin@gmail.com

16. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Here u go ' pest ' - ha !

17. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

With u Lou !