1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Provision Mapping

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by angelface22, Feb 14, 2012.

1. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Can you PM me an email add ?

2. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Ah ...., just trawled through my messages MMoppett and to my knowledge I sent this to you a while ago. Obviously it failed to impact - sorry it proved of no use.

3. mi55moppett

mi55moppett New commenter

It might be a different email address??

kevans.signhear@gmail.com is the most recent

4. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Requested on the 9 / 6 / 2013 - same e mail address. Always assume folk receive unless they let me know ?

5. mi55moppett

mi55moppett New commenter

Ok must be my mistake and I have travelled thro. Still can't find it tho. Please could you send it again? Many thanks

6. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Should be with you.

7. Hi, I am looking to improve the provision maps, plans in use at my school and would be grateful if you could share the material you have developed. My email is jpgandrews62@gmail.com

Many Thanks

8. strive2

strive2 New commenter

Hi minnie me,

I am also looking to improve provision maps and would be grateful if you could share your well appreciated material with me.

Email is fisher3@sky.com

Many thanks.

9. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

10. Good morning minnie me

I am wondering if you can share the materials with me too if you are not tired of it.

I am main stream head of faculty trying to make the transition. Thank you in advance.

My email is cdthink@gmail.com

11. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

No worries. Should be with you

12. Hi Minnie me is it possible that I could have a copy of your provision mapping too please. I would be very grateful. If so can you send to c.cameron@oakridge-jun.hants.sch.uk Many thanks Claire xx

13. Hello Minnie I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of your provision mapping. I am currently looking at taking on the role of SENCO. If it is at all possible to send it to hannah132@hotmail.com

Thank you

Hannahx

14. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

There you both go. Cheers

15. Many thanks xx

16. Hi Minnie! It looks like you have helped so many people!! I am new to SENCO and would be really grateful if you could send me a copy of your provision map to inspire me. Thank you SO much in advance gilaldana@aol.co.uk

17. Hey Minnie Me. I know this may a bit like deja vu. Can I share this with you all please karencocker69@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks

18. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

There you go. Hope it helps

19. Hi Minnie me

Can I get on the bandwagon too please?

lmorme@gmail.com

(that's L first not a capital i)

20. teachsoc

teachsoc New commenter

Hi Minnie me
    I can see its been a long time since you have been asked to share your resource. Any change you could send it to me please? need some inspiration!!!!
    angecobb@yahoo.co.uk
    thanks in advanced!!!:D:D