1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Provision Mapping

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by angelface22, Feb 14, 2012.

1. angelface22

angelface22 New commenter

Can somone explain provision mapping to me please. Am moving back from SEN teaching to mainstream SENCO. Would really appreciate it.

2. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

HI
    Have worked extensively on this - pm me / leave your e mail add and shall forward you rationale and examples.

3. angelface22

4. I have also spent a lot of time on this, but still don't have a system I feel is manageable. If you have any tips I would be really grateful.

5. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

u have mail

6. angelface22

MANY thanks. I'm going to have a read through.

7. I am also looking into this at the moment. I would love to see what you have please. If you dont mind sharing my email is myvweos@googlemail.com

8. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

U have mail

9. Would you mind sending it to me as well? From what I have seen, it seems the way I would like to go, but don't know really where to start or how to explain in enough detail to my head!
    Thanks in advance

10. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Sure -send me contact details

11. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

mail Ann D

12. Oh I am sorry as so many have already asked but could you send it to me too?
    dnrbradford@gmail.com
    You are becoming a guru! :p
    Thanks xx

13. Sorry to jump on this bangwagon, but could I have a copy to please!!??

14. Hi Minnie Me,
    I know lots have asked already, but would it be possible to have a copy too. Have done a bit of work on PM but not very confident.
    My email is jbridson@bucksgfl.org.uk
    Thanks

15. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Here u go -mail

16. Hi Minnie Me
    Could you please send me any help that you have on provision mapping? MANY thanks!
    gisseygirl@ol.com

17. Hi,
    Would love to see the provision mapping you have done. I am currently looking into provision mapping.
    Thanks
    puuuuuuuuurfect@hotmail.com

18. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Ok pur /giss ?

19. Hi,
    Just wanted to say thanks for sending the provision mapping info. It's really helpful.
    It's really kind of you to share it with so many people.
    Thanks