1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Provision mapping help

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by King38, May 15, 2011.

1. Hi
    I'm a new SENCO and I've been asked to look at provision mapping. I've collected some sheets and looked at examples etc but I'm a little confused. I've asked the staff to detail what support they are receiving throughout the week. Do I now transfer all of this on to the sheets? I can see from the basic timetable sheet I sent out that some classes are receiving more support than others! Where do I record what needs to be done based on the evidence? eg effective use of some TAs? We also seem to have quite a bit of voluntary help working 1:1 with readers and consolidating maths. Surely this doesn't count??
    One last question... do I fill in by Wave, by year group, by SA etc... do I do ALL the sheets??? HELP!
    Sorry for the muddle... hope someone can make sense!

2. Just to say... found a 'hold your hand', step-by-step guide from Kent!! I now know what to do!!!

3. surfncanoe

surfncanoe New commenter

Hi there

Please please would you let me know where I can get this "hold your hand guide"!!!!!
    I am as confused as you
    Thanks

4. szi

szi New commenter

Hi King38,
    Where did you find it and where can I get it???
    thanks,
    Szi