1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Provision mapping and tracker

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by flo12, Jun 15, 2019.

1. flo12

flo12 New commenter

Hello

I am looking for an effective way to map provisions and track their impact. Can anyone recommend a good package that will do this without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance

2. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

I have written (and had published ) lots on the subject of PM. I would I never subscribe to a package- for lots of reasons that I shan't expand on here.... I have experience of working alongside PM providers in a professional capacity but feel that in house is the way to go if you know in advance what you expect to see as results of your input........ so success criteria is key and from memory few PM software provides this ? You don't want a list of things on offer - that's a grid with things in it for example .Anyhow if you feel that I can help reply here and I shall PM you ...

flo12 likes this.
  3. flo12

flo12 New commenter

Hi

Thanks for replying. I need to be able to see the impact on progress, attendance and behaviour. I currently have to go to 3 different places for this and then do my own calculations to get group averages. I could do with something that will draw this information for me and provide me with the average impact on progress, attendance and behaviour for the groups of students in each intervention I have in place. Does this make sense?

4. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Ah I suspect we are defining PMs differently ? I am going to PM you with my e mail add and if you provide a contact address I can send you an example and the corresponding rationale - it may help / clarify or hinder ?

5. minnie me

minnie me Star commenter

Also access one of the most popular threads of all time started by angelface22 back in 2012 - may be useful ?

6. flo12

flo12 New commenter

Thank you