1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Proper poorly

Discussion in 'Personal' started by NellyFUF, Mar 13, 2012.

1. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I have been proper poorly and had to go into hospital.
    Back home now and just about strong enough to flush the toilet without help.
    Proper poorly.

2. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

I have been proper poorly and had to go into hospital.
    Back home now and just about strong enough to flush the toilet without help.
    Proper poorly.

3. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

You poor old thing! Keep taking in fluids, and go and have a lie down.

4. Crowbob

Crowbob Senior commenter

Sorry to hear this, Nelly. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

5. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Poor you. Hope you are getting fully well again now.
    Keep posting[​IMG]

6. Hope you are feeling better soon, Nelly, and that it wasn't something too serious.
    I am properly poorly too and signed off at the moment until April - I am driving myself nuts and I am feeling The Guilt (which is making me feel worse, arrrghhh).
    I shall give you the advice I tend to not heed myself - take time to recuperate properly. A job is a job and housework is housework. Both can be caught up on. Your health is much more important.
    Pamper yourself xxxx

7. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Sorry to hear that, Nelly, and hope you feel better soon. I wondered where you were.

8. OOo Dear! Nelly.
    Very sorry to hear of your poorliness and hospital stay.
    Do take care of yourself.
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG] take care of yourself nelly. Lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids and eats loads of cake. Lying on the sofa with a fleecy blanket is my answer to everything and this is what I'm doing for the next 2 weeks as I've been signed off by the doctor.

10. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Big hug for you nelly (((((((((((((((((nelly)))))))))))))))) [​IMG]

11. Hope it's nothing serious and you're well again soon.

12. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

Oh no! I hope you are not too poorly to use a lap top, and tell us all about the new grandbaby? I was looking forward to lots of news.
    Hope you make a speedy speedy recovery. xx[​IMG]Have a box of get well chocs.