1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

proof of qualification

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by tolomobajo, Apr 16, 2011.

  1. Hi
    Can anyone advise me on where I need to go to get a copy of my CERT ED qualification? I have lost original paperwork and need them for a job out of the country. Can I get copies from as far back as 1975?
  2. Assuming they are still around, I'd try the issuing body first (ie the university or whatever).
    Might your Union or the GTC (they've still got a little bit of life left in them haven't they?) be able to point you in the right direction?
  3. welshwizard

    welshwizard Established commenter Forum guide

    the old DFES numbers and registrations should all have been transfered to GTCE-they can confirm your teaching status

Share This Page