1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PROJECT PROPOSAL: 5 QUICK QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by rkrolfe, Oct 5, 2015.

1. rkrolfe

rkrolfe New commenter

Hi my name is Richard. I'm currently working on a project proposal which involves exploring performing arts within education. I'm specifically focusing on Dance and Drama within secondary education in the UK so anything from KS3 to KS5. It would be a huge help if I could gather some data from any centres who can find the time to answer these few short questions. If you could copy and paste the original message, fill in the blank spaces and underline the relevant answers that would be incredible. Thanks in advance!!
    Richard

Your Centre Name:

What Region: (e.g. East Midlands)

Please specify whether you offer Drama, Dance or both subjects at your centre:

Dance Drama Both

Which levels of qualification do you offer at your centre?

KS3 GCSE BTEC A Level

Which exam board do you use?

Edexcel AQA OCR WJEC OTHER

How many full-time members of staff do you have working in your Drama and Dance departments?

1 2 3+

How many part-time members of staff do you have working in these departments?

1 2 3+

Do you currently cross over between your Dance and Drama departments?

YES NO

If 'NO' would you feel comfortable in delivering both subjects at secondary level?

YES NO

Thank you!!!

2. rkrolfe

rkrolfe New commenter

Sorry added a few extra questions on the bottom :). Thanks!

3. Sararays

Sararays New commenter

Your Centre Name: Lutterworth College
    What Region: (e.g. East Midlands) East Midlands

Please specify whether you offer Drama, Dance or both subjects at your centre:

Dance Drama Both

Which levels of qualification do you offer at your centre?

KS3 GCSE BTEC A Level

Which exam board do you use?

Edexcel AQA OCR WJEC OTHER

How many full-time members of staff do you have working in your Drama and Dance departments?

1 2 3+

How many part-time members of staff do you have working in these departments?

1 2 3+

Do you currently cross over between your Dance and Drama departments?

YES NO- Only at KS3

If 'NO' would you feel comfortable in delivering both subjects at secondary level?

YES NO - not at KS4 and 5 but maybe KS3