1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Progression in Primary DT

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by cambsgirl, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    I am currently in the process of sorting out or curriculum in terms of DT, and I would like to ensure that the children at the school are accessing the progression in DT that they should be. Unfortunately, I am new to this role and still need to teach myself a lot about it!
    Is there anyone that could help me in terms of checking the progression in DT through KS1 and KS2 - I have spent time looking at the National Currilum, but it would be great if there was anything more in depth that I could access?
    Thanks!
    xx

2. Hi there,
    I am currently in the process of sorting out or curriculum in terms of DT, and I would like to ensure that the children at the school are accessing the progression in DT that they should be. Unfortunately, I am new to this role and still need to teach myself a lot about it!
    Is there anyone that could help me in terms of checking the progression in DT through KS1 and KS2 - I have spent time looking at the National Currilum, but it would be great if there was anything more in depth that I could access?
    Thanks!
    xx

3. becktonboy

becktonboy New commenter

https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/420668.aspx?PageIndex=1