1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

progression Framework

Discussion in 'Primary' started by all82, Sep 10, 2007.

1. all82

all82 New commenter

i need to devise a progression framework for key stage 2 science using level descriptors broken down into sub-levels to show progression. i anyone has either a progression framework or the level descriptors broken down into sub levels i would greatly appreciate it. my e-mail is all82@hotmail.co.uk

2. all82

all82 New commenter

i need to devise a progression framework for key stage 2 science using level descriptors broken down into sub-levels to show progression. i anyone has either a progression framework or the level descriptors broken down into sub levels i would greatly appreciate it. my e-mail is all82@hotmail.co.uk

3. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

4. all82

all82 New commenter

thank you. do you know where i can get level descriptors as sub-levels for the foundation subjects.

5. I can send you some stuff. I haven't made it but found it on-line. It would take too much time for me to try and search for it on-line.

e-mail me

rachelorr@talktalk.net

6. Dear Opera Diva or indeed any other lovely science soul,
    Can you still help with this? I need the information too.
    Thanks,