1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Profile Picture

Discussion in 'Personal' started by JennyMus, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Am I Leonard Bernstein or still Mozart? I went to 'edit my profile' then selected an image from my desktop, went to 'add' and then clicked the 'use this picture' option, then I saved the profile. I still seem to be Mozart from what I can see and as much as I love him I wanted a change. Am I missing something?

2. Am I Leonard Bernstein or still Mozart? I went to 'edit my profile' then selected an image from my desktop, went to 'add' and then clicked the 'use this picture' option, then I saved the profile. I still seem to be Mozart from what I can see and as much as I love him I wanted a change. Am I missing something?

3. sometimes I have to logout and back in to see the change for myself

4. ha - you just changed as I posted!

5. Ooooo who am I now? I still look like Mozart to me....

6. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

f5'd and now t'other chap
    Yep Bernstein

7. How bizarre, i've still got Wolfgang looking back at me this end!!!

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Try clicking on refresh Jenny on your toolbar and you should see a change to your new picture.

9. Lenny has appeared :)

10. Yay! And what a distinguished looking chap he looks in that photo too.

I'm thinking of changing mine... I quite like the weirdness that is Varese but fancied a change. Any suggestions?

11. Stockhausen often has some interesting poses-on the eye front?

12. Ha ha, just did a quick google search for Stockhausen on images, I'm liking the third one in!

13. Crowbob

Crowbob Established commenter

Ctrl+f5 should normally work if you get the problem again.

14. Yes, good idea. I'll have a look around this weekend and see what crops up [​IMG]

15. For future reference, do you happen to know what the iMac equivalent would be?

16. Just upping this as I have the same question and didn't want to start a new thread about it! I have added a picture of one of my cats as my profile picture but my profile picture is still showing as blank to me. Can other people see my cat or has it gone wrong? I saved my profile changes so it should be there but I'm not seeing it.

17. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

There is a ginger and white cat [​IMG]

18. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

It was silhouette until I clicked refresh page. It is now a cat - but the picture could do with rotating as the cat appears to be lying up the wall not on the floor!

19. OK thanks people. It is now coming up as my cat when I click Refresh on my profile but still not showing up on any of the threads! I expect it will in time!

20. He is now the right way round!