1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Professional stay in France. Who is interested in ?

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by LauraGoubot, Jan 13, 2016.

  1. LauraGoubot

    LauraGoubot New commenter

    Hi everybody.
    I'm french (living near La Rochelle, in the south west of France) and I teach physics and chemistry to pupils from 11 to 15 years old. I've got a certification that allows me to teach science in english.
    I'm looking for a teacher in UK (a science teacher would be great) who would be interested in a professional stay in my school and in hosting me in return for 2 weeks. This is possible thanks to this mobility program :http://www.ciep.fr/en/mobility-programme-professional-stays-in-france

    Let me know if you're interested !
  2. LauraGoubot

    LauraGoubot New commenter

    As it is a mobility program, you have just to apply and you get an agreement.

    In my case, I'm looking for a school to host me during 2 weeks so I'll exchange practice and improve my english too ! In return, I offer a teacher to come in my school but this is not mandatory ! I can only be hosted and the mobility program ends like that.

    What is sure is that the teacher who is involved in this program will continue to be paid by her/his own country.

    Just have a look at this link : http://www.ciep.fr/en/mobility-programme-professional-stays-in-france

    An other solution is : I'm hosted in a school, working with a science teacher and a language teacher can come in my school to work with one of my colleagues teaching english...Many possibilities in fact !

Share This Page