1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Professional Graduate Certificate in Eduction equivalent

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by trimmtrab, Jan 10, 2016.

  1. trimmtrab

    trimmtrab New commenter

    I have the above qualification and am teaching at a college at the moment. I am looking to move into teaching in a school but am confused by the QTS requirement and if my qualifications are enough. I have a BA and an MSc as my subject specialism.

    What else do I need to do or have I got enough already?
  2. WardLA

    WardLA New commenter

    You might need to achieve QTLS - you do this through SET ( Society for education and training). If you apply to an academy then they might overlook this but a state run school will insist on it.

Share This Page