1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Production Plans

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by misspixie9, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Maybe a long shot, but does anyone have an example production plan or powerpoint to explain it, or know where I can find a useful resource, that they would be willing to email to me or point me in the direction of? My year 11s are struggling with it, and I've got to set cover for their next lesson (argh!), so it'd be a handy paper based excercise for them to do. Being my first year 11 group, I just don't have the examples yet!
    :)

2. Maybe a long shot, but does anyone have an example production plan or powerpoint to explain it, or know where I can find a useful resource, that they would be willing to email to me or point me in the direction of? My year 11s are struggling with it, and I've got to set cover for their next lesson (argh!), so it'd be a handy paper based excercise for them to do. Being my first year 11 group, I just don't have the examples yet!
    :)

3. In box me your email and I can pass on the one I am developing for yr 11 *** design, though may just be a starting point for you.

4. thank you! :)

5. Hi,
    I have a couple you can have PM your email.