1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

problems withTES

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mancminx, Sep 6, 2015.

1. mancminx

mancminx New commenter

Im trying to access some resources on Tes but I keep getting kicked off. Is this happening to anybody else?

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hi Mancminx,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems.

Are you kicked out of the system after you log in or when you try to download a resource?

We are experiencing technical issues with logging on to the website at the moment.

Can I ask if you have any other tabs open when you have tried to access the site?

If you have other tabs open on TES, you need to close all of them down and just keep one of them open.

Unfortunately, any errors on the site will filter through on to the other tabs and those glitches will stay on those pages.

Once you have closed all but one of the tabs, I would clear the cache and then attempt to log in again.

Hopefully, this should work. The technical team is working to try to resolve the current issues.

If this happens again, please can you let me know by emailing TES.Community@tesglobal.com or contact Customer Services on help@tesglobal.com

Thank you.