1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with resources

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Jun 17, 2015.

1. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Anyone else having problems accesing resources? I can see them but the site keeps bouncing me back,asking me to log in again and again but not letting me download resources?

2. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

When I used to use resources I often found it easier to Google whatever I was looking for then follow the TES link that came up. I'm now retired so I haven't tried recently.

Edit: I just re-read your post and realise that finding resources wasn't the problem. Sorry.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I haven't had problems downloading them but have had problems accessing them, especially if I know a good person who has good resources and search via their name. When I click on 'their' resources I always get 'bounced back' to my own. I've had to resort to doing the XXXXX search engine thing and the it works? [​IMG]

4. tidal

tidal New commenter

The second log in could be down to the profile changes that TES has just introduced

I have to log in again to make changes to mine

5. tidal

tidal New commenter

6. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello Catmother,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems accessing resources.

What browser are you using? The website works best in Chrome.

I have passed on your complaint to the customer services team. One of the team will contact you in due course.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with them by emailing: help@tesglobal.com

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you Tidal for your helpful post.

7. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Thanks for the link,Tidal. Nice to know it's not just me!

8. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

All well and good, but I know may on here have had problems with Chrome in the past and so moved to alternative browsers.

Would be interesting to see what proportion of actual users do use that particular browser.

9. marlin

marlin Star commenter

This seems to be the standard answer. Couldn't there be a message displayed for everyone to see, rather than many individual emails? There must be plenty of users who just give up without contacting TES and so will not know the solution.

10. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Still having problems in Explorer 11. It works better in Chrome but why should I have to change my browser?

11. catmother

catmother Star commenter

They did contact me very promptly. Thanks. However, the problem has not been solved!

12. TES_Rosaline

Hi Catmother,

You're welcome. I'm sorry that the problem has not been resolved. I'll pass on your comments to the customer services team.

13. TES_Rosaline

Hi Catmother,

I've spoken to the Customer Services Team and the technical issues were fixed at 3pm yesterday.

If you encounter any further issues please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Services Team by emailing: help@tesglobal.com

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.