1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with logging in to the forums

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by TES_Rosaline, Mar 9, 2016.

1. peggylu

peggylu Star commenter

@TES_Rosaline and whoever the problems were referred to, thanks.

Things seem to be working as normal again. I can click on my avatar and access alerts and log out. Brilliant. :)

2. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome @peggylu. I'm pleased to hear that everything is working as it should.

peggylu likes this.
  3. colpee

colpee Lead commenter

4. TES_Rosaline

That's great news @colpee. Thank you for letting us know.

5. laprofdefrancais

laprofdefrancais New commenter

Hi,

I am unable to publish resources. The publish button does not seem to be working and my resource is stuck in draft version. Hopefully this won't last too long.

6. dmorgantini

dmorgantini Administrator Staff Member

@laprofdefrancais I have alerted the relevant team and we'll look at it as soon as possible.

7. MrMedia

MrMedia Lead commenter

Still have the strange logged in but not showing logged in until I click on a thread issue. And how many times do I land on the 'error' page when another click on the avatar brings me to the page I want after all.

8. charliep86

charliep86 New commenter Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

@laprofdefrancais we have been unable to replicate the issue - could you please get in touch via help@tes.com to provide further information?

9. TES_Rosaline

Hello @MrMedia,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems logging in and navigating the forums. I'll pass this on to the techies.

Please bear with us whilst we try to resolve the problem.

10. rachel_g41

rachel_g41 Occasional commenter

Test to see if I can post from a different connection...

Edited to add - it works! For mods, it's just my school connection which is causing problems

11. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

Just a thought @rachel_g41 I've never been able to access TES on the school's system. Our LEA or whatever it is nowadays, blocked many sites.

12. rachel_g41

rachel_g41 Occasional commenter

Yes, thing is I can log in and can even type messages but they vanish when I click send. The problem started in Feb, around the time me the last revamp so not sure whether it's down to a change made then or a change to school server or proxy.

13. TES_Rosaline

Hello @rachel_g41,

Glad to see that you can post in the forums now. Thank you for letting me know.