1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with dashboard again!

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Morma, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Morma

Morma New commenter

Is anyone else having problems with their author dashboard? Mine is currently recording 0 sales, views, reviews, etc. Very frustrating.

2. ParlezVousFrancais01

ParlezVousFrancais01 New commenter

Hello, same here and "October" hasn't appeared yet on my dashboard

3. gmh01

gmh01 New commenter

4. gmh01

gmh01 New commenter

After weeks of getting 30 ish hits a day and ploading new resources my dashboard ground to a halt on Monday. The analytics show I am still getting hits but they are not showing.

5. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

We are aware of some issues with dashboard numbers. While the display is faulty we can assure you that the system is correctly processing the data and any finances. Our engineers are working on repairing these display issues.

[Richard]

6. wordsmithDFA

wordsmithDFA New commenter

Does anyone know why Bundles show the sales made but not a value earned? I have sold more bundles than individual resources so if I do any better I won't be able to fully keep track?

labellaroma likes this.
  7. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

I brought this problem to the attention of TES over 2 years ago and have reported it several times since. Not too sure why it still hasn't been addressed and fixed by now.???

wordsmithDFA likes this.
  8. wordsmithDFA

wordsmithDFA New commenter

And they clearly don't think this is worth responding to...

labellaroma likes this.