1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Problems opening smart notebook files, help needed please.

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by BEXJ, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Hi
    I wonder if any of you fab early years people can help? I teach in Foundation and I am the only one in school with a smartboard. I have over the last few years made lots of resources and saved them to use again. When my laptop died I had a back up on an external hard drive. I have a new(ish) laptop from school and I downloaded the smartboard software (which seemes to work fine) but when I try to open any of my past resources it is file unkown and it won't open! the thought of making them all again makes me want to weep! Any advice?

2. Hi
    I wonder if any of you fab early years people can help? I teach in Foundation and I am the only one in school with a smartboard. I have over the last few years made lots of resources and saved them to use again. When my laptop died I had a back up on an external hard drive. I have a new(ish) laptop from school and I downloaded the smartboard software (which seemes to work fine) but when I try to open any of my past resources it is file unkown and it won't open! the thought of making them all again makes me want to weep! Any advice?

3. susbo

susbo New commenter

Hi BEXJ
    The file needs to be associated with notebook. If you send my husband an email he will be able to help you.
    geoff@5223.co.uk
    SB