1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with NOVEMBERNEWBIE code

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by sparkhallo, Nov 3, 2017.

1. sparkhallo

sparkhallo New commenter

One of my potential purchasers has been in touch with the following message:

This came up when I tried to purchase your resource listed at £5 with the NOVEMBERNEWBIE code today. "Sorry, this offer cannot be used on this resource. Note this offer is for first time buyers only". I am a first time buyer.

Would someone at TES be able to advise? I would like to get back to this teacher with a solution!

Many thanks.

2. sparkhallo

sparkhallo New commenter

This isn't an isolated incidence: I've just had a message from another potential purchaser saying they couldn't make the code work. They are in the USA and have never used TES before.

3. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

try sending an email to authors@TES

4. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

Just seen this on the authors' facebook page from TES Mary

"The NOVEMBERNEWBIE code can only be applied to resources with their original list price worth up to UK£5/US$7/A$8/NZ£9, not the sale price.

There is currently a sale on Tes site with 20% off; So if a resource was above UK£5/US$7/A$8/NZ£9 before the Tes sale came into effect, then the code cannot be redeemed against it...

So for example: if your resource was £6 before the sale, but is now currently £4.80 in the sale, a buyer will not be able to use the voucher code to purchase it. The code can only be redeemed against resources that were £5 or less before the implementation of the sale. Hope this helps!

If you have any queries about this then feel free to shoot us an email to authors@tes.com"

Not sure I understand this tho', lol! :confused:

5. CurriculumForAutism

CurriculumForAutism Occasional commenter

This is confusing for buyers. If I had this experience as a new buyer, I don't think I'd come back.

6. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @sparkhallo

Thank you for flagging up the issue. Your comments have been passed on to the relevant team.

If anyone has any issues with resources please can you contact the Customer Services Team in the first instance so that my colleagues can log the issues and pass on the information to the relevant teams as soon as possible. Please email help@tes.com.

Thank you.