1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Probability graph paper

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by mysiu, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    Does anyone know where I can download some basic probability graph paper? I just want the very basic 'win/ lose' type where the pupils mark one way for a win and the other way for a loss, hopefully ending up roughly in the middle for a game of even chance. I do have some of this paper on hard copy, but cant seem to find any online, though I am sure it must be out there!
    Any help gratefully appreciated...

2. Hi all,
    Does anyone know where I can download some basic probability graph paper? I just want the very basic 'win/ lose' type where the pupils mark one way for a win and the other way for a loss, hopefully ending up roughly in the middle for a game of even chance. I do have some of this paper on hard copy, but cant seem to find any online, though I am sure it must be out there!
    Any help gratefully appreciated...

3. strawbs

strawbs Occasional commenter

like the stuff made by DIME?

4. strawbs

5. Thanks so much, thats exactly what I was after!
    I probably will scan my copy its just that its at work and I was needing something that I could put into a powerpoint I am doing now, to project in class.
    Thanks again,

6. strawbs

you're welcome!