1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Private Tuition Documents

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by dunkin, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Hi,

I am about to look into offering private tuition in my area and wondering what paperwork you all use/have produced to track students, record payments etc?

2. P&P 2011

- Also known as pen and paper.
  3. I keep everything in a large desk diary. It is available for parents to look through whenever they want to. Most look at it for the first few sessions then never bother. I don't keep records about my students anywhere else.
  4. I bought some mini notebooks for like 6 fot £1 at one point and I have one shoved in each student's folder for me to write notes about things to go back over and the like - payments and cancellations I just make a note of in my filofax for putting my accounts straight at the end of the month (quite often people haven't got change so pay me extra to knock off the following session etc - so I note these down in my diary)