1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Printing inspired by Patrick Caulfield and Michael Craig Martin

Discussion in 'Art and design' started by kel_girl, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Hello all
    I hope you are all well.
    Just wanted some advice on printing techniques would suit a Patrick Claufield and Michael Craid Martin inspired design.
    My Year 7's are doing a mini project looking at colour and will be starting observational tonal work of kitchen utensils. Then using the compositions to create a design for a print.
    I haven't printed in a while and am unsure what technique to go with, especially with a Year 7 class.
    Any ideas would be appreciated?

2. Hello all
    I hope you are all well.
    Just wanted some advice on printing techniques would suit a Patrick Claufield and Michael Craid Martin inspired design.
    My Year 7's are doing a mini project looking at colour and will be starting observational tonal work of kitchen utensils. Then using the compositions to create a design for a print.
    I haven't printed in a while and am unsure what technique to go with, especially with a Year 7 class.
    Any ideas would be appreciated?