1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Printable 100 square

Discussion in 'Primary' started by vg1980, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Does anyone know where I can download a 100 square, I know i found one last year, but can't find one now. I've tried google but can't find anything suitable.
    I want one that can either be resized or that is about 1/4 the size of A4 paper, that I can print out to laminate for the children to keep in their trays.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Does anyone know where I can download a 100 square, I know i found one last year, but can't find one now. I've tried google but can't find anything suitable.
    I want one that can either be resized or that is about 1/4 the size of A4 paper, that I can print out to laminate for the children to keep in their trays.
    Thanks in advance.

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

4. Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for, except in black & white. I already have 1/2 a set and if some of my class got colour and some got black and white, chaos would ensue!

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

6. trinity0097

trinity0097 New commenter

7. Hi vg, I have got two squares to an A4 page. I found that 4 100 squares to a page makes the font very small. Mine are on publisher, and sassoon font size 14. They are not very big, so if they are likely to be any good to you feel free to let me know and I'll email them.