1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Teaching/PGCE books for sale

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Vanadesse, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

Sorry again to those that sent me private messages. I've been away for a few days but I've now replied to them. Just to say that at the moment all of these are still available so let me know if you're interested in any of them.

2. Vanadesse

Vanadesse New commenter

At the moment all of these are still available, though there's lots of interest at the moment.

3. Why don't you put them on sellstudentstuff.co.uk

4. Hi Vanessa,

Do you still have any books for sale? If so, which ones?

Thanks

Joanne

5. Hi do you still have Haylock and Manning - Mathematics explained for primary teachers. Student workbook- 2010 (£6.50)??
    If so I am very interested

6. I would like the Cotton:understanding and teaching primary mathematics and also Haylock:Mathematics explained for primary teachers if still available.
    Thanks
    Jo

7. Hi, i know its been months since this post but are there any books left? if so i will buy what you have

8. hi where abouts are you ?just incase it was near itd be easier to collect than you post? thank s x