1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Teaching interview at Strathclyde 2012

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by bexboop, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,

I have my interview tomorrow at Jordanhill and I was wondering if any current students or teachers who went to strathclyde would be willing to tell me about any current issues in the system right now. I know about the CFE and i've read the 'improving Scottish Education' report but I was wondering if there's something else I should be looking at that i'e not already thought of?

Thanks

2. Hi everyone,

I have my interview tomorrow at Jordanhill and I was wondering if any current students or teachers who went to strathclyde would be willing to tell me about any current issues in the system right now. I know about the CFE and i've read the 'improving Scottish Education' report but I was wondering if there's something else I should be looking at that i'e not already thought of?

Thanks

3. trout-mad

trout-mad New commenter

Have a look at my post in the other Strathclyde thread. That should have all you need. Best of luck. Don't worry about learning all of it have a quick read and get an awareness of th things.