1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

PRIMARY TEACHING BOOKS FOR SALE - PROSPECTIVE / CURRENT TEACHER TRAININGSTUDENTS

Discussion in 'Primary' started by dudette88, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    I am selling the books that I used during my teacher training. I have 16 that cover a variety of areas within the primary curriculum, 6 that are specifically about the teaching of modern foregin languages in primary school and 3 that are specifically art (my special stuy option).
    Here is a list of the books and prices for each set:

<u>16 general primary teaching books - &pound;150</u>
    A GUIDE TO THE NATIONAL CURRICULUM BOB MOON
    ACHIEVING QTS: ASSESSMENT FOR LEARNING AND TEACHING IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS MARY BRIGGS; ANGELA WOODFIELD; CYNTHIA MARTIN; PETER SWATTON
    REFLECTIVE TEACHING ANDREW POLLARD

DEVELOPMENT EDUCATION WITHIN INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING: SHAPING A BETTER FUTURE SALLY INMAN; ROS WADE

BEGINNING TEACHING: BEGINNING LEARNING IN PRIMARY EDUCATION JANET MOYLES; GILLIAN ROBINSON

CREATIVITY IN PRIMARY EDUCATION ANTHONY WILSON
    CREATIVITY IN THE PRIMARY CURRICULUM RUSSELL JONES; DOMINIC WYSE
    BECOMING A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER DOMINIC WYSE

PGCE PROFESSIONAL WORKBOOK: PROFESSIONAL ISSUES IN PRIMARY PRACTICE EMMA ASPREY; CATHY HAMILTON; SUSAN HAYWOOD
    PRIMARY CURRICULUM: TEACHING THE FOUNDATION SUBJECTS ROSEMARY BOYS; ELAINE SPINK

CRITICAL INCIDENTS IN TEACHING DAVID TRIPP

DOING CLASSROOM RESEARCH SALLY ELTON-CHALCRAFT; ALICE HENSEN; SAMANTHA TWISELTON
    A TEACHER'S GUIDE TO CLASSROOM RESEARCH DAVID HOPKINS

CHILDREN IN SOCIETY: CONTEMPORARY THEORY, POLICY AND PRACTICE PAM FOLEY; JEREMY ROCHE; STANLEY TUCKER

INCLUSIVE EDUCATION: DIVERSE PERSPECTIVES MELANIE NIND; JONATHAN RIX; KIERON SHEEHY; KATY SIMMONS

DIFFERENTIATION AND DIVERSITY IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL EVE BEARNE 1ST 1996

<u>6 primary modern foreign language books - &pound;50</u>
    TEACHING MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES CAROL MORGAN; PETER NEIL

UNCOVERING CLIL PEETER MEHISTO; DAVID MARSH; MARIA JESUS FRIGOLS
    TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGES IN THE PRIMARY SCHOL CLAUDINE KIRSCH

ISSUES IN MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGES TACHING KIT FIELD
    THE PRACTICE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHING WASYL CAJKLER; RON ADDELMAN

GETTING THE *** INTO LANGUAGES AMANDA BARTON

<u>3 art books - &pound;20</u>
    OXFORD CONCISE DICTIONARY OF ART AND ARTISTS IAN CHILVERS

THE STORY OF ART E.H.GOMBRICH

THE HISTORY OF ART A.N. HODGE

I will have to charge extra for any postage and packaging, however if you live close to me I could drop them to you.

Feel free to email me if you are interested - dudette-x-x@hotmail.co.uk