1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary teaching blogs - is there anyone out there?!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JeeBee, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Okay, I've found a few after one heck of a lot of digging, and thought I'd share my research in case anyone is interested!

Year2Tastic - This teacher seems like an incredibly organised woman! Her classroom looks stunning.

The Flipped Classroom - KS2 teacher with some interesting ideas.

John Thomsett - Not primary, but a headteacher who makes some interesting posts nonetheless.

This Is My Classroom - A Primary blog about teaching English - some very well-explained ideas.

Does anyone know of any others?! They are seriously hard to find! Lots of the ones I come across have been abandoned years ago...

2. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

3. michaelt1979

michaelt1979 Occasional commenter

4. Wow! Thank you SO much! I can't believe how many blogs there are on that spreadsheet - time for some serious bookmarking!

I've also added my blog to the spreadsheet. And the Twitter tip is a great one - I hadn't thought about looking through Twitter.

Thanks again - that's opened up a whole new world of blogs to me!

5. klbgreen

klbgreen New commenter

Search Mrs P Teach - I use lots of her ideas for teaching reading

6. PRUman

PRUman New commenter

Not sure if you'd class it as decent (ha!) but mine is www.pruman21.wordpress.com and is written from a behaviour point of view in a primary school context.

7. millergra

millergra New commenter