1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Teachers, please help with my dissertation research on technology and literacy!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JessDInvisible, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Hello,

I?m an MA Publishing student, and I?m currently researching children?s use of technology in the classroom and how digital devices may affect literacy.

If you are an early age or primary school teacher, could you please take a moment of your time to complete my short questionnaire?

This will take less than ten minutes of your time. You will not be asked to identify yourself for this survey, and your responses will remain anonymous.

To complete the questionnaire, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/99QJKBZ

The information you provide will help scholars and industries to understand how children?s literacy may be changing.

Thank you for your help.

Jessica Dick

2. scorpio12

scorpio12 New commenter

Also completed it.

3. I just completed it too.
    When I plan to use ICT, I also have to think about the problems that always arise due to using old equipment that is not maintained or managed to a good standard, with mis-matched software and periperals which do not always work. These things certainly have an impact on teaching and learning using technology.