1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Primary Teachers: Help Identify Book Title

Discussion in 'Primary' started by OoFaithoO, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a problem remembering a book that I thoroughly enjoyed being read when I was at primary school, and was hoping that it may ring a bell to someone. The woman who taught me has since retired and I can't ask her! I would have been read the story around 2000 if that helps.

It centres around a boy who has two invisible friends that only he can see, and they have amazing adventures. The two invisible friends are vastly different (In a Lenny and George OMAM way) but still both loveable.

I teach a year 7 drama club and would love to use this idea to facilitate the use of their imagination in one of my sessions, and would also love to read it again if I'm honest.

Thanks if anyone can help!

2. Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a problem remembering a book that I thoroughly enjoyed being read when I was at primary school, and was hoping that it may ring a bell to someone. The woman who taught me has since retired and I can't ask her! I would have been read the story around 2000 if that helps.

It centres around a boy who has two invisible friends that only he can see, and they have amazing adventures. The two invisible friends are vastly different (In a Lenny and George OMAM way) but still both loveable.

I teach a year 7 drama club and would love to use this idea to facilitate the use of their imagination in one of my sessions, and would also love to read it again if I'm honest.

Thanks if anyone can help!

3. Is it Pobby and Dingan by Ben Rice? It's set in Australia with a girl with two imaginary friends who gets sick and her brother gets everyone to look for her imaginary friends.

4. Hi Irulan,
    Thanks for your response but that is not the book. I thought it was something along the lines of "The Followers?" possibly.